Written by melina
3 servings, 420kcal per portion
- 2 x 250 tubs ricotta
- small bunch of chives, basil and thyme
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- handful rocket
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 french rye baguette
- salt & pepper
- In a bowl, mash the ricotta with chives, basil, thyme and salt & pepper.
- In another bowl, cut cherry tomatoes (half) and rocket and add olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Slice the baguette and place on a baking tray in the oven for 10 mins (200C).
- Spred over the ricotta mixture on a large plate and pile the tomatoes & rocket on top. Place the baguette slices all around the salad and drizzle with extra olive oil. Enjoy
This site is really cool. I have bookmarked it.
Do you allow guest posting on your page ? I can provide hi quality articles for you.
Let me know.
Thank you. Sure, my guests are allowed to post on my page.