Written by Mel
- 200 g corn
- 3 courgettes/ grated
- 5 spring onions/ sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 red pepper/ chopped
- 1/2 green pepper/ chopped
- 10 g fresh ginger/ graded
- 3 tbsp wholemeal flour
- handful fresh coriander/ chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lime
- salt & pepper
- Put the corn in a large bowl with the courgettes, red & green pepper, spring onion, ginger, coriander, eggs and flour. Season with salt & pepper and mix everything together very well.
- In a non-stick pan heat 3tbsp of olive oil over a medium heat. Take a tablespoon of the mixture and fry for 5-6 minutes, turning once, until lightly brown.
- To make the avocado mayo, you need to put the avocado with the lime juice, salt & pepper into a blender and process to a smooth mixture. Serve the veggie frittatas with the mayo. Enjoy
I’ve been browsing on-line greater than three hours these days, but I by no
means found any fascinating article like
yours. It is beautiful value sufficient for me. In my
view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web will likely be a lot
more helpful than ever before.