It is Saturday and in our family Saturday morning means а Pancake morning. Last week when we were out at Trafford centre, my 3 yrs old son asked me that question: Mommy can you buy me something please? I asked him what he wants and he showed me a little pancake maker. I asked him do you know what is this? And, what are you going to use it for? he said: I am going to make you pancakes for breakfast. I was surprised that he has chosen the pancake maker instead of a new toy. How amazing is to see that he has passion for something different from toys and games. So, we wake up this morning and decided to make pancakes together. I have to say that this mini pancake maker is superb, it is very easy to use and it does saveа a lot of time.
- Pill of the bananas and make a pure from them using a fork.
- Add the all other ingredients and give them a good stir.
- If you have a pancake maker, place 2 tbsp of the mixture in it and wait for about a minute or so. In this pancake maker I don’t have to use any oil because it is non-sticky one.
- If you don’t have a pancake maker you can use a non-stick pan as you add some coconut oil to it. You can make small pancakes or 2 whole ones.
- Once they are ready you can garnish them with some sugar free jam (or maple syrop, agave) and banana slices. Enjoy !
Как се прави?
- Обелете бананите и ги намачкайте на пюре с помоща на вилица.
- Сложете всички други съставки и разбъркайте много добре.
- Аз използвах уред за мини палачинки, но ако нямате може да използвате тиган, който не залепва. Може да му сложите малко кокосово масло.
- Направете малки или две големи палачинки.
- Накрая ги наредете в чиния и сложете отгоре банани и малко сладко, което е без захар. Може да използвате кленов сироп или агаве.